Pages

Monday 27 June 2016

Speech 2016


This is a screenshot of me saying my speech to my group I was put in. My group work together to decide what my score was.

We should not be afraid of spiders because if they got extended we would die of starvation because all the flies would eat all our food but there other insects that eat flies but spiders eat more than 200 insects per year.75% of children think that spiders are disgusting ugly creatures but did you know that spiders are more scared of you than you are of them.

it's ok to be weary of them because some spiders are poisonous like the black widow or white tail or trailers

normally flick hears at you it will annoy you but it is not poisonous tarantulas only bite if you get to close.


Without spiders scientists cannot continue there work on the spiders web. Scientists get a lot of web and make it strong because a lot of web silk is very very strong. Strong enough to hold a giant truck.

My personal favorite spider is the jumping spider because it looks like a small tarantula and are non poisonous and when a fly flies past it quickly jumps up fast and eats the fly i've actually seen it with my own two eyes thank you and have a good day.

This shows that I have used expression most of the time during my speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment